Dryer Vent Cleaning
Your dryer is the # 1 source of fire in the home! Warning signs that dangerous lint build up is occurring in your dryer and venting system may include:
- Clothes take longer and longer to dry.
- Clothes don't fully dry.
- Clothes are hotter than normal at the end of the drying cycle.
- The outside of dryer gets very hot.
- The outside exhaust vent flapper does not open very much indicating low exhaust velocity.
- Laundry room becomes more humid than usual.
- Burnt smell is evident in the laundry room.
We have over 10 years of residential and commercial dryer vent cleaning experience. Our process begins on the outside using powerful compressed air tools blasting through even the most compact debris, including layers of bird’s nests. Your dryer is pulled out and cleaned, the outside hood will be wiped down, and lint and debris will be collected. Airflow measurements are taken before and after to ensure that proper airflow is attained for your dryer’s optimum performance.
Projects may include complete removal of all items, deep cleaning corners, sweeping floors, and neatly organizing items back in place.
Any room or storage area tailored to meet your needs and budget!
We clean up after events held at indoor locations. Cleanup services may include:
- floor mopping
- bathroom cleaning
- trash and recycling collection
- glass and table top cleaning